9.14.2005

Hello yet again..since i have finished my work for the day and sohan still hasn't thanks to all the breaks he took to run to the cafeteria to get PRINGLES....am blogging now.so continuing with my embarassments in life.here is another one my friends like reminding me about....i was happily thinking abt sushmita sen in skimpy clothes during one of the torturous assemblies in school where our head master who is widely acknowledged as an asshole sings and blows his golden trumpet when i was suddenly awakened from this by the nudging of a friend in a rib i deem precious..(nothin like that i like all my ribs.not marilyn manson u knw).he tells me the blue whale on stage(headmaster)who was giving away awards had called out my name too...The aftereffects of sushmita sen in a bikini still lingererd in my neurons and i happily forgot the fact that i hadn't won anything yo be awared for...so i race away to the stage in front of the whole school only realizing that it was a prank when i was on stage......keep reading for more............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude tell the people what they want to know like the IISc incident and the last-day-of-college-harish's-secret crush-who-is-not-Vinyas incident