10.30.2005

All I HAVE TO SAY IS:


Param param param param param pa ra WACKOW………..well this article will tell u ppl abt how I got ragged before diwali with the anit raggin squad present..I was dragged unceremoniously outta my bed at around midnight one day and made to walk up and down my corridor giving an impression to my roommate Aravind who was supp to be a prostitute that I was interested in her and he was supposed to lure me in with his “wares”…..I was then to bargain for a fair price till the seniors said it was k and then go with him to the room of mine..

Now for incident no 2…Vasu(gay)..Ani(CSI topper),Swapnil(whore) And myself headed towards the gym one day and I thought it’d be better to stretch on the basketball court before gymmin..Unfortunately there was a horny seventh semmer there waiting to rag us…So he asks me wat sem I think he’s in and I happily say 1st sem.Then he starts off the session by making us give our bio data’s and then made me and the above mentioned whore the much acclaimed SJCE march…He the made Vasu sing metallica songs and made us head bang to them.and to add insult to injury the floodlights were on and it was bloody raining..We were ordered to make new codes and an anthem for the college…

And this is with the squad existing and the flood lights on. keep hooked for now..

1 comment:

clearmist said...

howdie doodie !!
i thot id see more kannada lingo in your blogs....after mysore, but no.

Cell alli paisa illa, adikke msg maadlilla. I tried calling you from land, u dint pick.

ragging sessions seem like fun!!

Your b'day's comin up...throw a partay dude....i want a reason to celebrate(yes i have come to such resorts, as u can see, i'm having the greatest time in amrita)