6.02.2010

tata CBE, hello MAS, i miss SBC.

Namaskara, Namaskaram, I have no clue as to how many people still remember that I blog but I have now become a part of the IT industry and hence shall blog very often. By IT industry I mean the worst, I have started cracking CS Gedde jokes! After quitting HSBC and joining apna Tata family, I have realized a lot. I love Karnataka, Bangalore and Mysore and that I am truly at home in these wonderful cities. Coimbatore where the training was held was fun with me trying to teach anuj tamil and kriti learning to ask for poriyal and kootu. It was hot but nothing prepared me for Chennai. The city has 3 distinct seasons: hot,hotter and hottest. I conveniently landed here during then hottest! The people here in general are rude and guess the heat makes them a lil crazy too! Coimbatore was a place where I relished the company I had and the food. Here I have neither.(I do eat, but I don enjoy it too much :p) The first month was spent trying to get into the project with my client trying to confirm the fact that I was not involved in stealing chappatis as a side-business and therefore I technically started work last friday(wasted 20 days). The office is closer to Mahabalipuram than Chennai and for recreational facilities has 3 carrom boards and a few chess boards for round about 10,000 ppl! Jai Jai. So all I do now is get up, go to work and come back. 1 thing I do enjoy here is the movie rates, 120 INR max on any day. Will not support piracy till I get out of TN! Tat's pretty much it, will continue soon!

4 comments:

Nikhil Menon said...

Welcome back man!

Vinay Kulkarni said...

Come to Bang every weekend then.. :P

S said...

how rude :D to positively ignore me and say all company in chennai is bad company! :P

Karthik Kamanna said...

paapa you! try using garnier men's active :P