4.30.2006

The story of the psychopathic Auto driver and me….


Well was happy I returned to bang yest.. The weather was as pleasant as ever and theob (anee pooo), Ben(ben) and me were waiting at the prepaid auto stand for an auto back home…

The 1st sign of abnormality struck me when I tried getting into the fucking vehicle and the driver asks me no to spoil his seat by keeping my luggage on it.. Then starts the humped up journey of ours.. Firstly, he assumes that we are foreigners[fr some god forsaken reason] and then we convince him that we are frm bang. So wat does he do????

He asks us a question: “ which is the person frm bangalore who is the studied the BE engineering in civil and architecture frm a govt college????”

1st thought: it was the bitch driving the vehicle, then the gq in me told me to say
“Dr. M.Visveswaraya”…this thankfully shut him up for sometime.. Then he starts off abt ppl having no parents and them studying in colleges and that his father was a headmaster and he wanted him to study more but he couldn and more crap like that…

When we were passing through Langford Town, I told Ben that we were doing so and the auto driver tries decoding the secret as to why they named Langford town “Langford town”!!!….then he comes up wit a spelling in which Langford is spelt landford with the ‘D’ being silent… And to add icing to the cake we discover this guy is tamilian and u knw wat theob does after that..Thankfuly we ended the journey there. I got off wit theob and took a cheaper, safer, saner bus home….

1 comment:

S said...

hahahahaha.. people like this, it seems are just waiting for u...