2.11.2006

THE MISSING LINK??


The one in the middle is the much acclaimed teacher.

Am back….well after the first sem exams excluding Workshop which I am sure to fail, I have now decided to blog about something that has been on my mind for quite sometime. This involves a teacher or at least he claims to be one. He was apparently my workshop teacher. My panga with him is simple. After slogging my arse out(literally) in the workshop for a sem and religiously writin my record and the bloody friggin workshop diary he gave me a 19 in workshop when ppl with models looking like the island country of Sri Lanka got more. His famous sayings include “U think I am temprovary teacher, no I am gourment pernament teacher” and “I am givings u marks at great personal risks”. These are not spelling mistakes noble readers, but my attempt to put his words in the English language. So that day went by with me learning to curse in two new languages just to use it on him….sorry for the pretty boring article but I guess I lost my venom over the month between the occurring of this incident and this publication.

No comments: